Mohrs circle method and its Numerical problem with solution

 Guys i am sharing the pictures of Mohrs circle method. I have included the numericals also which would be useful to learners. I recommend that you go through the basics first so that you can learn well.

I have covered only the basics and some practice numericals. I  have not given the procedures to draw the mohrs circle because i have  seen many authors have explained it well in their website. I see lack of numerical problems on mohrs circle, hence i have come up with the numericals.









I am attaching a chegg expert problem which was asked by some students. 
Chegg expert Numerical on mohrs circle 



Solution : 



Thats all guys 
If you want more numericals on any topic then please don't hesitate to comment and mention the topic. 

Comments